- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation to achieve goals in career
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively
- Extensive computer training, including knowledge of computer graphics and design inPhotoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks and Flash
- Considerable knowledge in XHTML, CSS and web design
- High familarity with running internet forums, chats and word press sites.
- Experience with high volume call center
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Shepherd University, Shepherdstown,WV 2008
- Associates of Arts in General Studies
Frederick Community College, Frederick, MD 2005
- Web publishing courses
American Public University, Charles Town, WV 2011
career history & accomplishments
- Senior System Specialist: American Public University System - 2012 to current
1st tier tech support for Enrollment Management, assisting with student technology issues and virtual open houses. Maintains Admissions internet/intranet, tests new systems, upgrades, uat.
- Admissions Representative: American Public University System - 2009 to 2012
Assists new students and prospective students with admissions process, enrollment, registration for class, transfer credits, and general information about the school via email, call center and chat.
- Design Freelancing: 2003 - current
Worked with clients assisting them in creating and editing their designs at their request, in a timely manner, using computer software - both PC and Apple.
- Convention Presentations: 2008 - current
Gave presentations to rooms of 700+ convention attendees every summer, using power point and video presentations to aid visuals.
- Cashier: Bloom, Inc. - 2007 - 2008
Worked as cashier in a fast moving environment requiring strong interpersonal skills.
- School Computer Lab Assistant: 2003 - 2008
Worked with students assisting them on the computer on how to use Apple-based programs, such as Adobe products, and helped with hardware/software errors students would encounter. Also assisted professors in installing programs.
memberships & organizations
- AIGA member: 2007 - current
- High School Art Club: 2002 - 2003
- Girl Scouts: 1990 - 2002